Firestop™ ideal for plasterboard systems which require high levels of fire resistance, can be applied either as ceiling and partition.
Firestop™ consists of vemiculite and fiber glass that makes this plasterboard stronger and has a better fire resistance performance.
- Weight: 10,4 Kg/m2 (thickness 13mm); 13 Kg/m2 (thickness 16mm) & 15 Kg/m2 (thickness 19mm)
- Thickness: 13mm; 16 mm; 19mm
- Length 2400mm
- Width: 1200mm
- Non asbestos
- Low TVOC
- Non radioactive material
- Recyclable material
- Server room
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal for drywall masonry, ceiling, pillar, either for residential or commercial building projects which require high levels of fire resistance.
- Available Fire resistence to 3 hour.
- Tested and certified with International standard
- Suitable for soundproof partition system and anti-seismic systems.
- The only screw line innovation in Indonesia