Firestop ideal for plasterboard systems which require high levels of fire resistance, can be applied either as ceiling and partition.
Firestop consists of vemiculite and fiber glass that makes this plasterboard stronger and has a better fire resistance performance.
- Weight: 10,4 Kg/m2 (thickness 13mm); 13 Kg/m2 (thickness 16mm) & 15 Kg/m2 (thickness 19mm)
- Thickness: 13mm; 16 mm; 19mm
- Length 2400mm
- Width: 1200mm
- Non asbestos
- Low TVOC
- Non radioactive material
- Recyclable material
- Server room
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal for drywall masonry, ceiling, pillar, either for residential or commercial building projects which require high levels of fire resistance.
- Available Fire resistence to 3 hour.
- Tested and certified with International standard
- Suitable for soundproof partition system and anti-seismic systems.
- The only screw line innovation in Indonesia