Wet-Area Optimum™ plasterboard has all the qualities of Jayaboard Standard plasterboard plus the addition of being sag resistance & mold resistance.
This makes Wet-area Optimum™ an ideal choice as a moisture resistant substrate for use in wet areas such as kitchens and bathrooms, behind sinks and basins and in shower cubicles. Also designed as a substrate for ceramic tiles.
- Weight: 5,5 Kg/m2 (thickness 9mm) & 7,9 Kg/m2 (thickness 13mm)
- Thickness: 9 & 13 mm
- Length 2400 mm
- Width: 1200 mm
- Non asbestos
- Low TVOC
- Non radioactive material
- Recyclable material
- For partition or ceiling of a room that has a moisture level up tp RH 95% for example bathroom, kitchen, etc.
Features & Benefits:
- Less water absorption
- Optimum Sag Resistance (RH 95%)
- Tested and certified with International standard
- Mold resistance, ASTM G-21 (Grade 0)
- Designed as a substrate for ceramic tiles.
- The only screw line innovation in Indonesia.