- Fire Rating: (FRL -/60/60).
- Acoustic Rating: STC 46 (no insulation), STC 54 (insulation 60kg/m3)
- Weight: 43 Kg/m2
- Grade (BS 5234): Severe Duty
- All the materials above calculated based on a room with a size of (3 x 33.33m). Another room sizes should be considered further.
- Stud frame gap max. of 600mm.
- All the materials above needs to be reconfirmed by the Contractor / Applicators regarding bookings material inquiry order.
- Exclude waste material.
Impact Insulation Class (IIC):
A numerical evaluation of a floor/ceiling assembly’s effectiveness in retarding the transmission of impact sound, also determined from laboratory testing. IIC is tested per ASTM E492 and rated per ASTM E989
- ASTM E 492: Standard Test Method for Laboratory Measurement of Impact Sound Transmission Through Floor-Ceiling Assemblies Using the Tapping Machine
- ASTM E989: Standard Classification for Determination of Impact Insulation Class (IIC): Determines the rating of floor-ceiling assemblies