Possessed with the beneficial aspects of standard exposed grid, DONN® FINELINE® 1/8 DXFF Acoustical Suspension System is set to rock the acoustical world with its monolithic ceiling appeal.
Permitting simplified ceiling access, its ability to hide suspension system behind acoustical panels has kept DONN® FINELINE® 1/8 DXFF Acoustical Suspension System in the category of qualitative performers. Moreover, it holds the tendency to give smooth finish to the structural framework for a clean ceiling plane. Besides this, usage of steel in its manufacturing exhibits durability, strength and dimensional stability that happen to vote for modern office settings. The brilliance of controlling sound quality has given it high degree of significance.
Features and Benefits
- Slotted Grid System showcases streamlined appearance
- Exceeds National Code Requirements
- Divulge billets partition connections and pendant-mounted light fittings
- Adapts to metal ceiling panels for ceiling-area intonations without altering grid system
- Customized shades available as per client needs
- Accessible with High Recycled Content
- Standardized mechanisms obtainable in Imperial and Metric dimensions
Quality matters a lot and well served by DONN® FINELINE® 1/8 DXFF Acoustical Suspension System with its extensive specifications:
- Material Used: HDG Steel
- Class: A
- Color: Silver Satin and Flat White
- Sustainability: 48.7 percent