For a high quality, lightweight alternative to timber framed ceilings – ScrewFix is the answer.
As an effective steel furring channel system, USG Screw Fix Plasterboard Ceiling Suspension System has held special worth in the market for screw attaching sheet. Being dimensionally stable and cost effective measure, it is exclusively articulated for fibrous plaster, plasterboard and fibre cement. Moreover, it has been successful in conducting newer installations, interior retrofits and exterior soffits. To top it all, fire resistant ceiling designs are catching attention for their high quality security measures.
Features and Benefits
- Maximised headroom
- Screws or nails to purlins/joists
- Quick, easy installation
- Variable adjustment
- Fast, snap-in design for secure Furring Channel fixing
- Helps isolate noise transmission
- Helps minimise joint cracking from structural movement
Conceptualized as one of the most prominent products in the acoustical world, USG Screw Fix Plasterboard Ceiling Suspension System is powered with incredible specifications.
- Type : Screw Fix Drywall Suspension System, Drywall Suspension System
- Material Used: HDG Steel
- Class: A
- For all areas requiring a smoothly finished, monolithic ceiling plane
- Flat, curved or inclined