The DUROCK° Brand Next Gen e+ Cement Board is manufactured with Portland cement based core, and laminated with a polymerized fiberglass mesh on both sides.
- The long edges of panels are rounded, allowing joints to be reinforced and concealed with DUROCK° joint treatment systems and short edges are square. Rough exterior face to facilitate adhesion of the DUROCK° Basecoat Compound.
- It will not suffer damage due to deterioration, warping, delaminating, or disintegrate when exposed to direct water contact for a long period of time. DUROCK° Brand Next Gen e+ Cement Board is installed on metal studs to form interior or exterior assemblies such as dividing walls and soffit, prefabricated components for curtain walls, facades, protective wall coverings, substrates for sinks or integral kitchens, decorative elements like columns, lintels, etc.
- DUROCK° Brand Next Gen e+ Cement Board have the necessary flexibility to sheath curved elements. Once the joints are taped many finishes, including tiles can be utilized to complete the DUROCK° Exterior System. Moreover, the resistance of DUROCK° Brand Next Gen e+ Cement Board to water damage makes it the ideal material for walls and interior false ceilings in humid areas.
- The DUROCK° Exterior System has been selected for use in many building types in North America. In the US and Mexico alone, more than 40 million square meters of this system has been installed. The system's light weight, ease of cutting and installation make it an excellent exterior coverage application for houses, condominiums, hospitals, schools, retail locations and most types of commercial buildings.
Features and Benefits
- High Strength
- Dimentional Stability
- Dual Surface
- Light Weight
- Water Durable
- Mold and Mildew resistant
- Fast and Easy installation
Durock has been an excellent option for the people to have a strong base for long life of the flooring. It is supported well with qualitative specifications.
- Material Used: Cement slurry with polymer coated glass fiber mesh
- Usage areas: Kitchen, bathroom and laundry centres