Fabricated to multiply sound resistance ability and anti-sagging calibre, Eclipse Clima Plus Acoustic Ceiling Panel is a finely textured panel that is famed for maintaining stable performance.
Designed with the ability to establish monopoly in the Acoustic Panel market, Eclipse Clima Plus Acoustic Ceiling Panel has a non-directional framework that guarantees its high quality performance. Sugared with the ability to endure mold and mildew for retaining easy functionality, this acoustic panel has managed to win the knowledgeable. In today’s world of development, such products are a blessing in disguise for companies fighting with sound resistance issues. Certainly, its ability to resist sagging has kept it in the authentically wonderful ceiling panels.
Having sound balance intact in a room becomes a hard nut to crack. But, the efficiency of Eclipse Clima Plus Acoustic ceiling Panel has made it to top the quality charts. Along with this, its applicability is extended to schools, offices, hotels, lobby areas, transport terminals and conference sections.
Features and Benefits
- Possesses fine textured visuals
- Available with option of Firecode devising
- 30 year lifetime warranty
- Ability to withstand 49 degree temperature and 99 percent humidity
- Powered with maximized LEED salvaged content contribution
- Excellent noise reduction quality
- Low emitting ceiling panel
Eclipse Clima Plus Acoustic Ceiling Panel is developed with extensive components that add to its value.
- Type of Edge: SQ, SLT, FL and Besk
- Panel Size: 2x2x5/8 and 2x4x5/8 in SQ, SLT as well as FL; 12x12x3/4 in Besk
- Class: A
- NRC: 0.60 to 0.70
- CAC: 35 to 40
- LR: 0.86
- Color: White
- Grid Options: A,B,C in SLQ, D in SLT, E,F,G,H,I in FL and K in Besk
Attuned with excellent performance in controlling sound quality, Eclipse Clima Plus Acoustic Ceiling Panel is applicable to:
- Conference rooms
- Entertainment centres
- Open plan offices
- Music rooms
- Departmental stores