Equipped with the power of extensively resisting mildew and mold, Frost Clima Plus Acoustical Ceiling Panels have emerged as a long-term companion.
Reflecting durability at its best, the propensity to absorb noise has opened the gate for its success in the business of Acoustic Panel. What has added to the popularity chart of this product is the ideal combination of sound attenuation and noise reduction features. Indeed, quality is always anticipated from acoustic panels and it performs efficiently to the expectation of clients. Standing proud in the category of damage- resistant ceiling panels, its vital color is effectual in reducing the overall cost of maintenance.
Designed efficiently with cast mineral fibre to manage the sound level to a large extent and performing qualitatively, Frost Clima Plus Acoustical Ceiling panels are worth noticing at healthcare centres, government offices, media centres, and even schools.
Features and Benefits
- Zero VOC emissions
- High light-reflective finish for fixing light systems
- Certified by USDA as Bio-based product
- Powered with high recycled content
- 30 year lifetime warranty on system
- Brilliant sound attenuation ability
As finely textured acoustic panels, Frost Clima Plus Ceiling Panels have been designed with notified specifications:
- Type of Edge: SLB, FL, and FLB
- Panel Size: 2x2x3/4 in SLB, FL and FLB 2x2x14/16 in SLB, FL and FLB
- Class: A
- NRC: 0.70 to 0.75
- CAC: 35,36,38 and 40
- LR: 0.84
- Color: White Standard Advantage and White
- Grid Options: A in SLB; B,C,D,E in FL and F,G,H, I in FLB
As an ideal solution for controlling increased sound quality and balancing the volume, Frost Clima Plus Acoustical Ceiling Panels are applicable to:
- Health Centres
- Government Regions
- Open and Close Offices
- Media Centres