Articulated profusely with water-felt mineral fiber and ability to resist mildew as well as mould, the Radar Clima Plus Acoustic Ceiling Panels renders a fresh and suave look.
Renowned as a spectacular ceiling panel, Radar Clima Plus Acoustic Ceiling is marvelled with exclusive performance potential. This explains its brilliance by containing proprietary broad-spectrum standard formulation for the reprisal of mould and mildew. Powered with a medium textured and accompanied by non-directional pattern, such type of sag resistant panels are ideal to adorn at retail stores, offices, schools, corridors and even lobbies.
Qualified as the paramount alternative in IEQ with quick installation and efficient functioning, Radar Clima Plus Acoustic Ceiling Panels lays foundation for extensively controlling high pitched sound level.
Features and Benefits
- Non-directional design
- Mould Resistant
- Lifetime warranty of 30 years
- Withstand more than 45 degree temperature and 99 percent humidity
- Accessible for high recycled content
- Exclusively designed to encounter safety codes
- Type of Edge: SQ, SLT and FLB
- Panel Size: 2x2x5/8 and 2x4x5/8 in each category of edge
- Class: A
- NRC: 60
- CAC: 33 to 34
- LR: 0.84
- Color: White
- Grid Options: A, B, C and A for SQ, D for SLT,E,F,G,H,I for FLB
- Retail Stores
- Health Centres