Equipped with pioneering proprietary self-centring device, DONN® Centricitee™ DXT/DXLT Acoustical Suspension System is highly adept at preventing panel lip-out.
Prevalent in eliminating sagging and twisting, DONN® Centricitee™ DXT/DXLT Acoustical Suspension System is designed for quick installation and easy removal without the assistance of tools. The excellence of the product lies in its ability to reduce installation as well as renovation costs for making entire process economical. Indeed, DONN® Centricitee™ DXT/DXLT Acoustical Suspension System is formulated to maintain the appeal and integrity ceiling panels. It is all about maintaining the strength of acoustic suspension system that has led to the development of such products.
Features and Benefits
- Compatible with Logix™ Integrated Ceiling Systems
- 15mm exposed grid offers clean aesthetic
- Flexibility of structural framework helps meet life security codes
- Cross tees override-ends repel meandering and certify an exquisite appeal
- Withstand high humidity level for efficient functioning
Strengthen to provide high quality assistance, DONN® Centricitee™ DXT/DXLT Acoustical Suspension System exhibit qualitative specifications.
- Type of Product: Grid, Ceiling Suspension and Standard Suspension System
- ASTM Class: Intermediate and Heavy Duty
- Length: 10, 12 and 2, 4 inches
- Height: 1-1/2 and 1-64 inches
- Class: A
- Color: Flat White
- Total RC: 33, 47 and 65 percent
- Material: Steel