Laced with all the qualities that makes other products heave a sigh of relief, DONN® DX®/DXL™ Acoustical Suspension System is just the right thing happened in the acoustical world.
Emphasizing on quality deliverables by holding suitable load carrying capacities, DONN® DX®/DXL™ Acoustical Suspension System is considered highly proficient for light fixtures and air distribution elements. With the ability to get adaptable for general as well as fire rated applications, this suspension system has held the customer attention. In fact, winning accolades for quality performance has definitely added to the popularity chart. Moreover, its galvanized steel body has made it tough enough to stay rust free.
Features and Benefits
- Resisted to twists and exhibits high level of durability
- Offers a sophisticated look without steel edges being exposed
- Ability to meet seismic and national code requirements
- Easily accessible with High Recycled Content
- Compatible with Logix Integrated Ceiling Systems
- Provides a professional look to the entire setup
A perfect combination of quality and durability, DONN® DX®/DXL™ Acoustical Suspension System exhibits specifications that add to its functionality.
- Material Used: HDG Steel
- Class: A
- Color: Azure, Blue Grey, Beige, Breeze, Charcoal, Donn White, Flat Black, Flat • White, Halo, Mist, Manila, Nectar, Plated Brass, Parchment, Plated Chrome, Quartz, Redwood, Safari, Sandstone, Silver Satin, Sienna, Silvertone, Sorbet, Slate, Squash, Spruce, Straw, Tuscany, Taupe and White
- Sustainability: 65 percent