Standing distinctively in the crowd with a unique look, DONN® DX®/DXL™ Concealed Acoustical Suspension System hold worth as a flexible continuous ceiling.
Holds importance for meeting flexible needs, DONN® DX®/DXL™ Concealed Acoustical Suspension System is intended to exceed national code requirements. It is destined to provide uninterrupted ceiling plane for maintaining an idiosyncratic visual appeal. Developed to craft a specialized place in the acoustical market, its galvanized steel body has added to the durability factor. Equipped with qualities that are worth appreciating, this suspension system will surely lend a new touch to the process of controlling sound quality.
Features and Benefits
- Flexible for light fixture, plenum access points and air diffuser
- Galvanized steel body impedes rust, making it durable
- Offers a high quality distinct visual appeal
- Supportive grid is completely sealed for uninterrupted ceiling plane
- Efficient in meeting national code requirements
Creating base for sound functionality of the whole system, DONN® DX®/DXL™ Concealed Acoustical Suspension System has qualitative specifications.
- Material Used: HDG Steel
- Class: A