The baffle ceiling system introduces unique design element to any space and is a striking addition whether it is installed throughout an entire room or just serves as an accent. Both the style and spacing is customisable and the system can also be installed on either vertical or curved surfaces. The USG Boral Baffle ceiling panels can be easily installed and uninstalled for accessibility.
Baffle ceiling is considerable possibilities in execution and design for high sound absorption. Shining like a star with the ability to provide high quality sound absorption, baffle ceiling is an integral part of the metal ceiling system that possesses the charm of augmenting room appearance.
Being easily accessible and having considerable possibilities in execution and design, Baffle ceiling is the perfect option to have excellent sound control system. Holding an edge over other counterparts for giving high absorption system, it has managed to establish a special place in the acoustical market. Its Baffle career and suspension system provides an excellent support for efficient functioning. The efficiency powers its applicability to corporate office, transportation sections retail spaces.
Features and Benefits
- • An open ceiling design with bolt on panels provides a
- unique seamless look to any indoor space
- • Can be installed on vertical and curved surfaces
- • Panel spacing and ends can be varied to suit ceiling and wall curvatures
- • Bolted bracket holds panels safely in place and can be easily removed for
- • A wide range of colors and wood tones to achieve a customised effect
- • Individually replaceble panels
Holding prime importance for controlling high volume levels, Baffle Ceiling is made functional with the extensive support of its advanced specifications.
- Material Used: GI and Aluminium
- Thickness: 0.50 mm and 0.60 mm
- Finishes: Color Coated Steel & Powder Coated and Pre Coated Aluminium & Powder Coated