Offering an integrated solution with the association of HVAC, Clip-In Metal Ceilings is exceptionally beautified with square and bevelled edges.
Designed to provide consistent quality and manufactured with utmost care, Clip-In Metal Ceilings always exhibit a tremendous appeal. Giving an edge to the specially articulated metal celling systems, Clip-In is the ideal thing to opt for. As a continuous large span system, they are easily demountable with normal tools, making it easy to handle.
Features and Benefits
- Effective as large span solutions
- Easily detachable with simple tools
- Powered to match up continuous visual requirements
- Sound backer produces up to 0.70 NRC standard test
- Additional acoustical material
- Possessing Square and bevelled edges
- Available in plain and perforated tiles as well as panels
Clip-In Metal Ceilings have been a perfect option to lend a sophisticated touch to the ceilings for controlling sound in an effective manner. Its specifications support in increasing the overall performance.
- Material Used: GI and Aluminium
- Thickness: 0.50 mm and 0.60 mm
- Finishes: Color Coated Steel & Powder Coated, Pre Coated Aluminium & Powder Coated
- Panels: Plain Panel, Perforated Panel and Acoustic Backer