The USG Boral Clip-in ceiling system provides a seamless and moden appearance for any space. The Clip-in ceiling panels can be easily installed or uninstalled, offering access to the plenum.
Designed to provide consistent quality and manufactured with utmost care, Clip-In Metal Ceilings always exhibit a tremendous appeal. Giving an edge to the specially articulated metal celling systems, Clip-In is the ideal thing to opt for. As a continuous large span system, they are easily demountable with normal tools, making it easy to handle.
Features and Benefits
- • A sealed ceiling design with simple clip-in panels provides
- easy access to enclosed plenum using the necessary tools
- • Available in multiple squared and beveled edges to create
- customised visual effects
- • Concealed suspension system offers a smooth appearance
- • A wide range of colors, wood tones and perforation patterns
- • Individually replaceble panels
Clip-In Metal Ceilings have been a perfect option to lend a sophisticated touch to the ceilings for controlling sound in an effective manner. Its specifications support in increasing the overall performance.
- Material Used: GI and Aluminium
- Thickness: 0.50 mm and 0.60 mm
- Finishes: Color Coated Steel & Powder Coated, Pre Coated Aluminium & Powder Coated
- Panels: Plain Panel, Perforated Panel and Acoustic Backer