Simplicity defined with aesthetic appeal, Lay-In Metal Ceiling Systems have proven the worth for giving excellent outcome and design appeal.
Providing exceptional functionality and brilliant productive environs, Lay-In Metal Ceiling systems have managed to gain accolades for delivering highest standard of quality. Manufactured to create superb designs, this form of metal ceiling systems prove highly consistent in its application. These stylishly articulated tiles holds importance for square and tagular edges. What makes it fall in the category of highly demanding products is healthcare, corporate office, hospitality sector and transportation section.
Features and Benefits
- • A sealed ceiling design with simple lay-in panels provide easy access to enclosed plenum
- • Available in multiple panel heights and also option of squared and beveled edges
- • Numerous perforation patterns to achieve a customised efffect or a higher noise
- • Concealed suspension system offers a smooth appearance
- • A wide range of colors and wood tones
- • Individually replaceble panels
Manufactured with the essence of high quality inputs, the Lay-In metal ceiling system has managed to gain recognition in the acoustical world.
- Material Used: GI and Aluminium
- Thickness: 0.50 mm and 0.60 mm
- Finishes: Color Coated and Powder Coated Steel
- Panels: Plain Panel, Perforated Panel and Acoustic Backer