Providing excellent plasterboard joint strength and holds significance for being crack resistant, USG Boral Glass Fiber Tapes are qualified to battle out tearing, shrinking, distortion and stretching.
Having the ability to provide smooth finish with the assistance of conventional fiberglass tapes, USG Boral Glass Fiber Tapes can stretch at the deflection of the joint. Its greater joint strength makes it worth appreciating and opting for a long term usage. Powered with the ability to be self-adhesive, these tapes eliminate the tapping coat needed with conventional paper tape.
Features and Benefits
- Joint finishing gets completed within a day
- Ideal for patching small holes and cracks
- Maintains minimum air and surface temperature within working area
- Provides adequate ventilation to carry off excess moisture
USG Boral Glass Fiber Tapes have the ability to be applied easily and eliminate wrinkles. This is done to ensure maximum bonding strength and avoidance of overlapping.
- Width: 47 mm
- Coverage: approximately 121 m/100 m2 of plasterboard
- Packaging: 76 m rolls, 20 rolls per carton.
- Storage: Shelf life up to nine months under good storage conditions and storage required at a temperature of 8°C