Addressing the latent need of the customers for fully knurled 0.50 mm thick metal profiles for ceilings & partition, USG Boral has now come out with a new range of product ST 50.
USG Boral ST 50 high quality metal systems are specially engineered to suit the growing need of robust and durable ceiling & partition design solutions, giving peace of mind for the customer.
The product line also conforms to CPWD schedule of specification, allowing it to be used in all residential, commercial & industrial projects, done by government or private builders.
Features and Benefits
. ST 50 metal profiles allows better line level maintenance.
· It enables better screw penetration.
· Due to higher strength, ST 50 metal profiles do not twist on long spans and can be used comfortably for large halls without the fear of sagging.
· In-house manufacturing ensures global standards of USG and Boral are fully complied to deliver world-class product to the market. In house QC for testing of raw material and finished goods are done as per USG Boral global standards.
What makes ST 50 so effective
· Zinc coating of 120 GSM which gives a property to protect from rust and corrosion.
· Manufacturing of metal section is done with fully automated imported roll forming machines to ensure consistent quality of end product.
· Experienced and well trained production team ensures delivery of world-class product to the market.
· Further, knurling enhances grip between sections.
Come, strengthen your space with knurled USG Boral ST 50 ceiling & partition systems.