Articulated from avante garde steel with consistent parameters and thickness, USG Boral EKO+Frame Metal Profile is coated with zinc to prevent it from rusting and used in ceiling.
The knurling design of the metal profile is powered to improve rigidity of frame and enhances the screw holding capacity. Its U-shaped intermediate section inverted hat shaped ceiling section happens to lay strong foundation for easy installation. Along with this, it has an extensive load carrying capacity that adds value to the safety matters. Being a highly efficient product to enhance the appeal of a ceiling system, USG Boral EKO+ Frame Metal Profile has the potential that makes it worth appreciating.
Features and Benefits
- Potential to resist rust
- Enhanced screw holding capacity
- Ensures strong and rigid connection
- Exceptionally safe for usage
- Consistent in terms of thickness
- Economical in terms of budget
USG Boral EKO+Frame Metal Profile is an excellent product ensuring safety and durability for a long term usage. It is also developed with the consistent support of qualitative specifications.
- Material Used: Steel
- Thickness: 0.45 mm for Ceiling Section, 0.7mm for main section, 0.45 for perimeter section and 0.45 for Metal L Angle