Laced with consistent appeal and extra strength, USG BORAL Plasto XP is a gypsum plaster that holds the tendency to be highly efficient on concrete surfaces.
Identified by white appeal and offering exquisite quality to get applied evenly, this plaster consists of calcium hemi hydrate mixed with additives and light weight aggregates. The purpose of including them in the plaster is to enhance its strength and bonding ability. Moreover, the mixture augments the performance level of the plaster as well as its functional capacity. What makes it a favorable choice is the zero maintenance capacity and compatibility with every type of paint. Indeed, this has kept it in the category of universally acceptable solution for plastering and fine-tuning of interior walls.
Features and Benefits
- Direct application on Brick /Block or Concrete
- No water Curing
- Easy to mix and apply
- No shrinkage cracks
- Excellent strength on setting
- Excellent adhesion with the surface
- Thermal resistance up to 13mm
- Compatible with all type of paints & decorative range
- Smooth finish
Laying strong foundation for quality performance and exquisite working capability, USG BORAL Plasto XP has specifications that shine like stars to augment efficiency of the plaster.
- Color: Superior Whiteness
- Compressive Strength: 60-70 Kg/cm
- Coverage: 21 sq.ft based on application and site condition