This ceiling suspension system has an innovative, proprietary self-centering device built into each runner, preventing panel lip-out.
USG BORAL Donn® Brand DX®/DXL™ Acoustical Suspension System is rust resistant and offers appropriate load-carrying capacities for acoustical panels, light fixtures and air distribution elements. The system can be used in both general and fire-rated applications
Features and Benefits：
- DONN® DXLT™ Components are designed for use in general and fire-rated applications.
- Safe, fast and simple to install & easily accessible
- Maximum economy and design simplicity
- Cross-tees with override-ends resist twisting and give professionally finished look
- Patented QUICK-RELEASE TM clip design which make the grid module demountable without tools
- Audible Click means you know when tees are connected
- Compatible with square edge , FL and FLB edge ceiling tiles
- Meets or exceeds all national code requirements, including seismic.
- High recycled content (HRC) , higher than 50%.
- Available in metric and imperial sizes
- Body Materials HDG Steel
- Capping Materials Pre-painted steel, Aluminum
- Cap is also optional for additional corrosion
- and humidity resistance
- Fire Rated Design Class A
- Colors: White RAL 9016, others available upon request
Greater than 50% Recycled Content (HRC)
- Fire-rated interior general use areas
- Interior general-use areas
- USG Logix™ Integrated System
T 15 Fire Rated (FR - Cross Section Height 38 MM)