Designed for economical all-purpose ceiling pattern available in various panel sizes.
Cross Fissured is a directionally fissured panels excellent choice for large ceiling areas and a cost-effective alternative to smooth panels. Mid-range sound absorption and sound attenuation which make it ideal for Schools, Corridors and general commercial stores .Available in 19mm Thickness for NRC value 0.6.
Features & Benefits:
- Optional FIRECODE™ formulation designed to meet life safety codes.
- Meets the emission test criteria as low emitting per standards established by the Collaborative for High-Performance Schools (CHPS) and following ASTM D5116 testing method.
- ASTM E1264 Classification: Type III, Form 2, Pattern [C] [D]
- Directional fissured wet-felted
- Size 15,19 mm thick x [600 x 600] [600 x 1,200]
- Edge Detail Trim (Square), Reveal (SLT)
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) [0.5] [0.6]
- Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC)  
- Light Reflectance Coefficient (LR) 0.82
- Recycled Content [32%] [46%]
- Surface Burning Characteristics per ASTM E 84 Class A, Flame Spread: 5, Smoke development: 20 - Reaction to Fire: Euroclass A2-s1,d0 in accordance with EN-13501-1
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Fire-Resistance (ASTM E 119) ANSI/UL 263 Time-Rated Assembly [2hrs] [G203]
- Thermal Resistance: 0.23 m² °K/W - R 1.3 (15mm), 0.31 m² °K/W - R 1.8 (19mm)
- Humidity Resistance Maximum 95% RH / 40°C
- Weight: 3.55 kg/m² (Regular / ClimaPlus) 15mm, 5 kg/m² (Fire code) 15mm, 4.5 kg/m² (Regular / ClimaPlus) 19mm, 6.85 kg/m² (Fire code) 19mm
- Mold Prevention application available upon request per ASTM D3273-1, Rate 10 per D3274
- Relevant LEED Credit: EA Credit 1 | MR Credit 4| MR Credit 5 | MR Credit 6 | IEQ Credit 3 | IEQ Credit 3.2 | IEQ Credit 4.6 | IEQ Credit 8.1 | IEQ Credit 9
- Mass Merchandisers
- Convenience Stores