Pedestal Ceiling Panel is a triple stepped face cuts adds depth and proportion to the ceiling with the look of 600 x 600 mm tiles.
Contemporary non perforated plain or textured Mid-range sound attenuation, ideal for general commercial construction.
Features & Benefits:
- Resist sagging and install quickly and easily.
- Mildew and mold resistant with good light reflectance.
- Easy to install and cut.
- Clean look for a rich looking ceiling.
- ASTM E1264 Classification: Type III, Form 2, Pattern [E] [G]
- Plain textured stepped face cut
- Panels Size 19mm thick x [600 x 600]
- Edge Detail Reveal (ILT)
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) [0.15]
- Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC) 
- Light Reflectance Coefficient (LR) [0.86] [0.88]
- Recycled Content [32-39%]
- Flame Spread Classification (ASTM E 84) Class A, Flame Spread: 5, Smoke development: 20 - Reaction to Fire: Euroclass A2-s1,d0 in accordance with EN-13501-1
- Thermal Resistance: 0.31 m² °K/W - R 1.8 (19mm)
- Humidity Resistance Maximum 95% RH / 40°C for Clima Plus
- Weight: 4.5 kg/m²
- Mold Prevention application available upon request per ASTM D3273-1, Rate 10 per D3274
- Relevant LEED Credit: EA Credit 1 | MR Credit 4| MR Credit 5 | MR Credit 6 | IEQ Credit 3 | IEQ Credit 3.2 | IEQ Credit 4.6 | IEQ Credit 8.1 | IEQ Credit 9
- Retail Stores