Taiga or Plain panels were developed to meet with today’s trend for cleaner finishes with high light reflectance at 86% to improve day lighting which result in energy cost savings and increased comfort level.
Panels are smoothed Plain for exceptional monolithic look which provides a fresh, cleaner and whiter appearance.
Features & Benefits:
- Low sound absorption, ideal where increased room reverberation is desired . Ceiling Attenuation Class CAC : (33-36)
- High light-reflective finish (LR-.86) reduces light fixtures and energy use
- High humidity resistant in ClimaPlus, suitable for applications with intermittent heating and cooling.
- ASTM E1264 Classification: Type III, Form 2, Pattern [G]
- Factory Applied Vinyl Latex Paint Plain Finish
- Size 15, 19mm thick x [600 x 600] [600 x 1,200]
- Edge Detail Trim (Square), Reveal (SLT) (FL)
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) [0.15]
- Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC) [33-36]
- Light Reflectance Coefficient (LR) 0.86
- Recycled Content [32%]
- Surface Burning Characteristics per ASTM E 84 Class A, Flame Spread: 5, Smoke development: 20 - Reaction to Fire: Euroclass A2-S1,d0 in accordance with EN-13501-1
- Thermal Resistance: 0.23 m² °K/W - R 1.3 (15mm), 0.31 m² °K/W - R 1.8 (19mm)
- Humidity Resistance Maximum 95% RH / 40°C for Clima Plus
- Weight: 3.5 kg/m² 15mm, 4.5 kg/m² 19mm
- Relevant LEED Credit: EA Credit 1 | MR Credit 4| MR Credit 5 | MR Credit 6 | IEQ Credit 3 | IEQ Credit 3.2 | IEQ Credit 4.6 | IEQ Credit 8.1 | IEQ Credit 9
- Reception Areas showrooms and Lounges
- Supermarkets/ Department
- Luxury Retail Stores
- General Offices
- Municipal buildings