Offers an excellent combination for a sustainable Aesthetic monolithic look with an an excellent Total Acoustic performance and anti-sag performance.
Sonata panels are fine-textured panels with a scrim face for a monolithic visual and non directional pattern to ensure consistent appearance.
The panels are specifically formulated and processed to maximize sound, mold and sag resistance, high Light Reflectance value, producing higher noise reduction coefficients and solid ceiling attenuation class performance. This low-emitting panel is ideal for offices, healthcare, conference rooms, corridors, reception areas, retail stores, hospitality and schools
Features and Benefits：
- Fine, monolithic texture Industry’s highest light reflectance LR 0.89 reduces light fixtures and energy use is part of Indirect lighting
- High Impact and scratch resistance, durable and cleanable surface
- Available in High NRC formulation and in optimized recycled content formulations to help maximize LEED recycled content contribution
- ClimaPlus type with antimicrobial treatment is suitable for healthcare application
- Available for water repellency application on both Top and back surfaces
- Available in Plank size, FLB edges compatible with Logix Integrated Ceiling System