USG Boral Ensemble™ Monolithic Acoustical Ceiling System offers the uninterrupted look of a plasterboard ceiling with high-performance acoustics of traditional lay-in ceiling panels.
Constructed using methods similar to conventional plasterboard installation and finishing techniques, Ensemble™ Monolithic Acoustical Ceiling System is ideal for high-end applications.
Scroll down to watch the Ensemble™ video and download the brochure for more information.
Features and Benefits
- Up to aw 0.80/NRC 0.80 and CAC 48
- Light Reflectance 0.85
- Low VOC-emitting material
- Seamless surface
- No visible grid lines
- Mass: ≈ 10 kg/m2
- Acoustic Rating: αw 0.80/NRC 0.80 and CAC 44, 50
- Fire Hazard Properties Group 1 - Australia, Group 1s - New Zealand (AS/NZS 3837)
- Finish: Fine, white, textured finish
- Executive and board rooms
- Public Transportation