Clip-in metal tiles are attractive panels supported by a concealed suspension system, forming a seamless and monolithic ceiling appearance.
USG BORAL Lay-in metal tiles come in square and rectangular shape, preformed with bevelled edges and vertical sides which incorporates single or double locking systems that snap into the spring T.
Features and Benefits:
- Wide range of standard square and rectangular panels in plain and perforated patterns
- Durable and washable polyester powder finish
- Strong modulor with grip tight unique clipping system
- Robust and easy to clean
- High sound absorption and sound attenuation
- Extensive range of perimeter options
- Designed to achieve high fire resistance ratings under the most demanding conditions.
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
- Clip-in panels are all in bevelled edges
- Concealed suspension system
- Material Aluminum Series 3000
- Fire Rated Design Class A
- Moisture, Sag and Mold Resistant
- Texture(s): Smooth, Plain & Perforated
- Colors: White RAL 9016
Greater than 50% Recycled Content (HRC)
- Computer and utility rooms
- Transportation terminals
- Exterior Soffits
300 x 300MM; 600 x 600 MM; 600 x 1200 MM; 300 x 1500MM & 300 x 1200MM