Lay-in panels are demountable tiles with flash or tegular effect which is particualrly suitable for commercial, retail and dispaly areas where access to the ceiling plenum is required .
USG BORAL Lay-in metal tiles come in square and rectangular shape, designed with formed edges to rest on the flange s of exposed T 15 and T24 Grid systems.
Features and Benefits:
- Wide range of standard square and rectangular panels in plain and perforated patterns
- Durable and washable polyester powder finish
- Easy access for service maintenance
- Robust and easy to clean
- High sound absorption and sound attenuation
- Extensive range of perimeter options
- Designed to achieve high fire resistance ratings under the most demanding conditions.
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
- Lay-in panels ,Revealed SL & FL edges
- Suspension Systems DX®/DXL™ T15 & T24
- Material Aluminum Series 3000
- Fire Rated Design Class A
- Seismic Performance Category C,D,E & F
- Moisture, Sag and Mold Resistant
- Texture(s): Smooth, Plain & Perforated
- Colors: White RAL 9016
Greater than 50% Recycled Content (HRC)
- Computer and utility rooms
- Frequently accessed interior ceiling plenums
300 x 300MM; 600 x 600 MM; 600 x 1200 MM