USG BORAL Metal Edge beads are galvanized steel reinforcements that are installed easily by crimping or nailing to steel or wood framing through panels.
USG BORAL Metal Edge beads protects external corners, angles and panel intersections in drywall construction. It is concealed with joint compounds, delivering a smooth, finished corner that protects corners from impact.
Features and Benefits:
- Meet or exceed all international code requirements
- Available in a wide variety of styles, lengths and flange widths for flexible application
- Made of corrosion-resistant, all metal galvanized steel
- Ideal for both steel and wood-frame construction
- Provides excellent joint compound adhesion where required
- Available with High Recycled Content (HRC)
Body Materials Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel in G60 coating weight or equivalent.
- Corner Bead L trims (available in 2 types of perforations)
- Size 28 x 28 and 32 x 32MM with 2 types of perforation
- Corner Bead Thickness: 0.40 and 0.45MM
- J trims (available in 2 types of perforations)
- J trims for 1/2" Wallboard
- J trims for 5/8" Wall Board
- J Trims Thickness: 0.40 and 0.45MM