Lightweight fire steel framing systems provide an economical solution for constructing single-, double- and multi-layer drywall partitions in commercial, residential and institutional applications.
Drywall stud and track channels are roll -formed in C & U shapes from materials that comply with ASTM C645 and A653, with a minimum G60 coating or equivalent.
Features and Benefits：
- Meet or exceed all international code requirements
- Fully compatible with all standard wall boards.
- Knurled flanges for easier attachment of exposed materials
- Offset in stud flanges enabling for rigid boxing system and easy extension in wall height
- Dimensionally stable with High load bearing capacity
- Won’t warp, twist or bow
- Length is optional and can be customized as per customer needs.
- Pre-punched holes at desired location providing stiff integrated bracings solutions
- Large range of sizes an d thickness available.
- Available with High Recycled Content (HRC)
- Body Materials : Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel in G60 and G90 coating weight or equivalent.
- Steel Studs : Stud Depth: 40, 50 , 64, 72, 75, 92, 100, 125, 150 and 200 MM.
- Stud Flange: 33/35 MM, 34/36MM and 48/50MM.
- Steel Tracks :
- Track Depth: 40, 50, 64, 72, 75, 92, 100, 125, 150 and 200 MM.
- Track Flange : 28/28, 30/30, 35/35, 50/50 and 70/70MM
- Curved Truck:
- Track Depth: 64, 75, 92 and 100MM