Self-adhesive tape that applies quickly and delivers exceptional joint strength.
USG Sheetrock® Brand Fiberglass Joint Tape eliminates bedding coat and provides smooth finished joints with just two coats.
Features & Benefits:
USG Sheetrock® Brand Fiberglass Joint Tape is made with a unique cross-fiberglass construction that provides greater joint strength than conventional fiberglass mesh tapes. It can also be used to patch holes and cracks in drywall and plaster interiors.
- Fast and easy application without the need of a bedding or taping coat of joint compound
- Stays flat (no edge curling)
- Resists stretching and cracking
- 2-coat, 1-day joint finishing
To finish the joint, first and second coat the tape with either SHEETROCK® Brand EasySand™ or SHEETROCK® Brand All Purpose Joint Compound.
- Type: Fibreglass Joint Tapes, Fiberglass Drywall Tape, Joint Tapes, Mesh Tapes.
- Width: 1-7⁄8 (47.6 mm) and 2-1⁄2 (63.5 mm).
- Coverage: Approximately (121.4 m/100 m2) gypsum panels.
- Storage: Store at a minimum temperature of 7°C
- May be used for patching holes and minor cracks on internal wall and ceiling linings