Tape with high tensile strength delivers strong, reliable wall joints that resist cracking, stretching, wrinkling and tearing under tools.
USG Sheetrock Paper Joint Tape has a strong, cross-fibered tape with our joint compounds to reinforce joints and corners. The roughened surface ensures a strong bond and features a positive crease that simplifies corner applications.
Features & Benefits:
USG Sheetrock® Brand Joint Tapes can be used for joint treatments in veneer finish systems that are subject to rapid drying conditions and where framing exceeds 16" (406 mm) spacing.
- High tensile strength to resist tearing,stretching and distortion
- Wafer-thin paper for easier joint treatment
- Roughened surface for superior bond
- Accurately center-creased to improve corner treatment
- Type: Cross-fibered paper.
- Coverage: Approximately (112 m/ 93 m2) gypsum panels.
- Size (width X length): 52mm x 76.2m or 623mm x 152.4m
- Paper tape must be used in fire rated systems and when embedding with drying type taping or all purpose compounds.
- Use paper tape over SHEETROCK® and FIBEROCK® joints and internals to achieve high joint