A veneer finish designed to give economical walls and ceilings a strong, hard surface that resists abrasion and surface cracking.
USG Diamond® Veneer Finish is perfect for light commercial and residential construction in single-family homes, high-rise buildings and garden apartments. USG Diamond® Veneer Finish dries in as little as 24 hours and finishes smooth, but can be job-aggregated with clean silica sand to create a textured finish.
Features & Benefits:
USG Diamond® Veneer Finish is formulated for hand application over USG Imperial® Gypsum Base or as a finish of a two-coat system over a sanded gypsum basecoat, USG Imperial® Basecoat Plaster or USG Diamond® Veneer Basecoat Plaster.
- Harder than regular gauging and lime putty ﬁnish
- Finish coat for one- and two-coat veneer plaster systems
- Fast-applying — permits next day decorating
- Excellent coverage — as much as 6,000 sq. ft. per ton
- Choice of smooth-trowel and textured ﬁnishes
- Job-sanded for use as radiant heat plaster
- Type: Veneer Finish Plasters, Veneer Finish Plaster, Finish Plaster
- For use in a fire rated system Abuse Resistant
Administrative Offices, Auditoriums/Gymnasiums, Bars/Restaurants/Dining Areas, Cafeterias, Classrooms, Convention/Meeting Rooms, Corridors/Hallways, Department Stores/Boutiques, Dormitories, Executive Areas/Conference Areas/Board Rooms, Exterior Soffits/Indoor Parking Garages, Galleries/Exhibit Spaces, Garages, Grocery Stores, Guest Rooms/Suites, Health and Fitness, Kitchens/Food Prep Areas, Laboratories/Operating Rooms/Imaging Rooms, Lobbies and Reception Areas, Locker Rooms/Shower Areas/Pools, Mall Interior Spaces, Mechanical Rooms, Media Centers/Music Rooms/Libraries, Multi-Family Residential/Condos, Nurseries/Birthing Rooms, Open Plan Offices, Patient Rooms, Restrooms/Utility Rooms/Loading Docks, Single-Family Residential, Stairways/Elevator Shafts, Theatres, Traditional Offices, Warehouses