The USG Boral Sonata Baffle ceiling system introduces unique design element to any space and is a striking addition whether it is installed throughout an entire room or just serves as an accent.
Both the style and spacing is customisable and the system can also be installed on either vertical or curved surfaces.
The USG Boral Sonata Baffle ceiling panels can be easily installed and uninstalled for accessibility.
Features & Benefits:
- An elegant acoustic solution for building structures left exposed for thermal gain benefits.
- Sonata Baffle is a vertical hanging acoustic board of mineral wool surfaces and edges covered with glass fiber scrim on its surface layer.
- Mineral Wool substrate with monolithic visual reducing installation time.
- Improved acoustic properties at exposed workplaces with NRC values up to 0.65.
- Can accommodate existing elements such as lighting and air conditioning.
- Allows chilled beams or thermal mass heating to function as intended.
- Easily adjustable sound absorption levels
- Simply add or remove elements from the design.
- Available in custom Sizes and Colors on request.