Create countless, sophisticated design arrangements with these pre-formed panels which install quickly and easily.
USG Translucents™ Canopies Panels are available in 20 different decors, and can be installed individually or as part of connective groupings to form ribbon-like runs or complete groupings in larger spaces. They are pre-formed in three easy to use configurations – vaults, valleys or waves.
Features and Benefits
USG Translucents™ Canopies Panels offer extended design flexibility when used in conjunction with Translucents lay-in panels, and their sophisticated hardware projects a sleek fit and finish.
- - Pre-formed curved panels
- - Twenty exciting décors for sophisticated options
- - Whimsical elegance for retail, office, health care or hospitality environments
- - Three easy-to-use elements; wave, vault or valley
- - Individual suspension or connected groupings for ribbons or larger spaces
- - Greater design flexibility in combination with Transluscents™ Lay-In Panels
- - Sophisticated hardware for perfect fit and finish
- - Four simple connection/suspension points for fast, trouble-free installation
- - Preformed canopies—no additional hardware or field adjustments necessary
- - Translucents encapsulated panels have a minimum of 40% recycled content
- - Acrylic canopies have up to 50% recycled content
- - 100% recyclable material; may contribute toward LEED credits in MR 2.1, 2.2, 4.1 and 4.2