Fiberock® Aqua-Tough™ Interior Panels, AR are engineered to provide increased resistance to moisture, mold, abrasion, indentation and penetration for interior walls and ceilings in demanding construction applications. These gypsum fiber panels are designed to outperform paper-faced gypsum board. Strong, solid and durable, they are approved for use in wet areas, including residential showers and tub surrounds. They also resist denting, breaking and puncturing—even in high-traffic areas. 5/8" FiberockAqua- Tough AR Interior Panels may be used in lieu of Type X GP in over 50 Fire- Rated Wall assemblies listed in the UL Fire resistance directory under "TYpe FRX- G"
They have exceptional surface burning characteristics (ASTM E84, Flame Spread 5, Smoke Developed 0) and fire resistance (ASTM E119).
Features and Benefits:
- Abuse Resistant: Engineered to provide increased resistance to abrasion, indentation and penetration, this panel outperforms paper-faced or glass mat–faced panels, with no paper face to tear or scratch.
- Mold Resistant: In independent lab tests per ASTM D3273-00 “Standard Test Method for Resistance to Growth of Mold on the Surface of Interior Coatings in an Environmental Chamber,” Fiberock Interior Panels, AR, earns the highest score, 10.
- Fire Resistant: Superior fire resistance and exceptional surface burning characteristics. The 5/8" panel is UL Classified for fire resistance (FRX-G) and listed in more than 50 UL wall designs.
- Finishing Flexibility: Features a smooth, paintable surface that can also be finished with ceramic tile. Environmentally Friendly:Made from 95% recycled materials, this panel has earned independent certification from Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) for this achievement.
- 3.1 psf for the 5/8'' board
- 2.4 psf for the 1/2'' board
- Post-consumer recycled content 6.2 %
- Pre-consumer recycled content 93 %
Fiberock® Aqua-Tough™ Interior Panels, AR are engineered to provide increased resistance to moisture, mold,abrasion, indentation and penetration for interior walls and ceilings in demanding construction applications.
- 1/2" x 4' x 8'
- 1/2" x 4' x 9'
- 1/2" x 4' x 10'
- 1/2" x 4' x 12'
- 5/8" x 4' x 8'
- 5/8" x 4' x 9'
- 5/8" x 4' x 10'
- 5/8" x 4' x 12'
Data Submittal Sheets