SHEETROCK Brand Gypsum Liner Panels have a non-combustible gypsum core that is encased in a water-resistant, 100 percent recycled green face and back paper. The panels are UL/ULC Classified for fire resistance (Type SLX) and feature double beveled edges for easy installation.
Note: SHEETROCK Brand Gypsum Liner Panels have been comprehensively tested for fire resistance, structural performance and sound control only when used with Sheetrock Brand Cavity Shaft Wall and Area Separation Wall framing components. All of the Sheetrock Brand Cavity Shaft Wall and Area Separation Wall System components must be used together to ensure superior system performance and safety. Substitutions of any of the components are not recommended and are not endorsed by the United States Gypsum Company or USG BORAL Building Products and its aliates.
High performance panels for use in:
Sheetrock Brand Cavity Shaft Wall Systems and Sheetrock Brand Area Separation Wall Systems
– Scores and snaps easily; no special handling required.
– UL Classified for fire resistance, surface burning characteristics and noncombustibility.
– Comprehensive product and system testing assures long-term performance and safety.
- Weight: Approx. 19.53 KG/m2 (4.0 lbs/sf)
- Flexural Stength: Parallel 77 lbf., per ASTM test method C473;Perpendicular 228 lbf., per ASTM test method C473
- R Value : 0.65, per ASTM test method C518
Panels are 25.4 mm (1”) thick x 600 mm wide and available in 2.4 meters-3.6 meters lengths(609.6 mm (24”) width available on special order).