SHEETROCK Brand WETSTOP gypsum panels are factory-fabricated, Asbestos free, composed of a noncombustible Gypsum core encased in heavy natural-finish face paper and strong liner paper on the back side. The moisture resistence of the Gypsum core is increased by adding a specific additives that insures a higher resistence to water penetration. The face paper is folded around the long edges to reinforce and protect the core, and the ends are square-cut and finished smooth. Long edges of panels are tapered, allowing joints to be reinforced and concealed with a Sheetrock Joint treatment system. Until complete calcination, the Gypsum core offers no support for combustion and will not transmit high temperature. Suitable for use in humid environment due to less absorbent Gypsum plaster core and moisture resistent linerpaper.
Features and Benefits：
- Quality interior wall and ceiling panels where moisture resistance is required
- Score and snap easily
- Resist cracking and warping
- Quick installation and decoration
- The backer for shower and bath areas
- Weight: 12.7 mm - 9.2 kg/m2.
- Thermal Resistance “R”: 0.079m2 K/W.
- Density: Approx. 724 kg/m3 for 12.7 mm and Approx. 704 kg/m3 for 15.9 mm
- Water resistance/water absorption: Not more than 5% weight after 2 hours immersion.
12.7 mm x 1200 mm wide ((1220 mm also available on special order) 2.4 meters - 3.2 meters long.