Inspired by innovation from 12 countries, Systems+ is a collation of Fire and Acoustic systems developed specifically for the New Zealand environment.
The ultimate cross-reference selector guide, Systems+ is intended for use by building designers, builders, certifiers and plasterboard contractors who deal with fire-rated and acoustic construction.
Systems+ provides extensive fire rating, acoustic and structural performance data and installation specifications for a wide range of USG Boral building systems. This includes lightweight wall and ceiling systems, masonry upgrades and beam/column fire protection systems. A number of common junction and penetration details often required in many of these systems are also provided.
Features And Benefits
- Wide choice of systems for common industry requirements
- User friendly format provides fire and acoustic combinations for all systems, in the one-reference document
- Installation specifications and details included
- Fire rated wall systems up to FRR –/240/240 and 180/180/180
- Fire rated ceiling systems up to FRR 120/120/120
- Wall and ceiling systems with STC/Rw 50 or higher
- Floor/Ceiling systems with IIC up to 82
- Acoustic ceiling tiles up to NRC = 1.00, CAC 40
System Applications Covered In The Manual:
- STEEL STUD WALLS – Single stud, staggered stud, twin stud
- TIMBER STUD WALLS – Single stud, staggered stud, twin stud
- EXTERNAL WALLS – Fibre cement lined
- MASONRY UPGRADES
- CEILINGS SYSTEMS – Under timber and concrete floors; Acoustic
- MULTI-RES INTERTENANCY SYSTEMS – Partiwall®; IntRwall™
- SPECIALTY SYSTEMS – Fire and acoustic upgrades of masonry walls; Fire escape tunnels
- JUNCTIONS AND PENETRATIONS