Echostop® is a sound absorptive perforated plasterboard with recessed edges available in either square, round or slotted design perforations.
Echostop® is recommended for use as wall or ceiling lining where sound absorption is required. It is also ideal for decorative applications.
- Full acoustic fabric backing
- Recessed edges
- Simple installation
- Flush jointing
- 5 contemporary designs
- Clean precise lines
- Square Hole 12mm
- Round Hole 13.5mm and 6mm
- Slotted Rectangular 82mm and 101.5mm
- Sheet size 12.5mm x 1200mm x 2400mm
- Type: Acoustical Ceiling Panels
- Material: Plasterboard
- Colour(s): N/A
- Edge Profile(s): Tapered Edge, Flush Plasterboard Setting
- NRC: .60 to .80
USG Boral products are manufactured from a combination of gypsum and paper liner made from 100% reclaimed and recycled paper waste.
Commercial office buildings, showrooms, schools and universities, restaurants, cafés, food halls, retail complexes, shopping centres, auditoriums and concert halls, libraries and galleries, cinemas, home theatres, and foyers of public buildings.