An elegant fine-fissured pattern acoustic ceiling tiles that resists sagging.
The most popular fine-fissured non-directional pattern for a cleaner, whiter ceiling appearance.
Micro fissure non-directional pattern offers a cleaner look, with fast and more efficient installation. Impressions™ Panel's low VOC emission performance meets SGBC criteria and panels are resistant against growth of mould and mildew.
- ClimaPlus 30-year limited lifetime system warranty
- Compatible with a wide range of DONN® DX™ suspended grid options
- Type: Acoustical Ceiling Panels, Acoustical Suspended Ceiling Panels
- Humidity Resistant
- Sag Resistant
- Texture(s): Medium
- Colour(s): White
- Edge Profile(s): Fineline Bevel, Shadowline Tapered, Square Edge
- Panel Size: 600mm; 1200mm
- Panel Width: 600mm
- Thickness: 15mm
- Meets ASTM Standards
- CAC: 33-35
- Light Reflectance: .84
- NRC: .60
Green Tag Certification
USG Boral Impressions™ ClimaPlus™ - Product Data Sheet
USG Acoustical Ceiling Panels Fire Reaction Technical Specifications (English)
USG Acoustical Ceiling Panels - Application Guidelines New Zealand
USG Boral Ceilings - Masterspec Basic
USG Boral Ceilings - Masterspec Standard