Masonry Adhesive is a plaster based adhesive compound formulated to bond plasterboard sheets to masonry, brick or concrete walls. Masonry Adhesive compound has high bond strength, offering a long setting time and is suitable for bonding to difficult surfaces.
- Colour: Light yellow
- Working time: Setting Type – 65 mins
- Packaging: 20kg bag
- VOC: Less than 50g per litre
- Masonry Adhesive is suitable for bonding plasterboard sheets to masonry, brick or concrete walls.
- The Masonry Adhesive fixing method should not be used for walls over 3.6m high or where the wall surface requires more than 25mm of packing to bring it back to a true line.
- Masonry Adhesive may be applied to either a wall or to the back of a sheet.
- If gluing plasterboard to an Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) wall, then Masonry Adhesive should only be applied to the back of the sheet.