SHEETROCK® Paper Joint Tape is a strong, cross-fibred paper tape suitable for use with our extensive range of joint compounds to reinforce joints and corners. The roughened surface ensures a strong bond and features a positive crease that simplifies internal corner applications.
The paper tape's high tensile strength helps resist cracking, stretching, wrinkling and tearing under tools and deliver a strong, reliable wall joints.
- High tensile strength to resist tearing, stretching and distortion.
- Wafer-thin paper for easier joint treatment.
- Roughened surface for superior bond.
- Centre-creased to improve corner treatment.
USG Boral strongly recommends the use of paper tapes such as SHEETROCK® Joint Tape when embedding and second coating with air-drying type joint compounds. Eg. when using RediBase™ and All Purpose Premix joint compounds.
- Type: Paper Joint Tapes, Joint Tape, Joint Tapes.
- For use in a fire rated system.
- Size(width X length): 63.5mm x 76.2m or 63.5mm x 152.4m.
- Paper tape must be used in fire rated systems and when embedding with drying type taping or all purpose compounds.
- Use paper tape over SHEETROCK® and FIBEROCK® joints and internals to achieve high joint strength.