USG Boral All Purpose Premix compound is an economical, air-drying, lightweight compound suitable for all three coat applications or as a finishing coat for all plasterboard joints, angles and fastener heads.
It can be used in conjunction with USG Boral BaseCote®, SHEETROCK® Brand Easy Sand™ or USG Boral RediBase™ compound.
High quality paper tape must be used such as SHEETROCK® Paper Joint Tape when embedding with All Purpose Premix.
- - Can be used for all three coats or as a finishing coat.
- - Excellent workability, easy application by hand or with mechanical tools.
- - Minimal mixing and cleaning of tools.
- - OK to sand by hand or with mechanical sanding tools.
- - Excellent surface for painting.
- Colour: White
- Working time: Drying Type – Minimum 24 hours drying time
- Packaging: 18kg re-sealable pail
- VOC: Less than 50g per litre
- • All Purpose Premix is suitable for use in all three coats in a three coat jointing system.
- • All Purpose Premix is suitable for the final coating of plasterboard joints, angles and fastener heads when used in conjunction with EasySand, BaseCote™ or RediBase™ compounds.
- • Recommended for use with paper-tape such as SHEETROCK® Paper Joint Tape.