LiteFinish™ finishing compound is a yellow tinted, lightweight, premixed, air-drying compound developed specially for use as the ideal finishing coat for all plasterboard joints, angles and fastener heads. It is a premium grade product designed to be used in conjunction with EasySand™, BaseCote® or RediBase™ compounds.
It is specially formulated to deliver excellent consistency, easy application for increased productivity, low shrinkage, good hiding power and easy sanding. A creamy compound that maintains its body structure, it is suitable for hand tool and mechanical application.
- - Premium grade, lightweight, creamy finishing compound.
- - Excellent workability. Easy application by hand or with mechanical tools.
- - Excellent hiding. Yellow in colour.
- - Very easy to sand by hand or with mechanical sanding tools.
- - Smooth finish, excellent surface for painting.
- Colour: Light Yellow
- Working time: Drying Type – Minimum 24 hours drying time
- Packaging: 18kg re-sealable pail
- VOC: Less than 50g per litre
- • LiteFinish™has a high viscosity in the pail. It may be diluted to a workable viscosity by adding water followed by mechanical mixing.
- • Can be applied with hand and mechanical tools.
- • Only apply over base compounds that have been allowed to dry thoroughly (24 hours).
- • Sand with care. Lightly sand using 180 or 220 grit paper.