RediBase™ is a premixed, drying type base compound formulated for use in hot and dry environments.
The use of drying type compounds in hot and dry conditions reduces the risk of premature dry-out associated with plaster based compounds.
- - Drying type compound specially formulated for use in a hot and dry environment.
- - Premixed and ready to use.
- Time saving– minimal mixing and cleaning of tools.
- - Particularly suitable for sites with limited water access.
- Colour: Off white
- Working time: Drying Type – Min. 24 hours drying time
- Packaging: 18kg re-sealable pail
- VOC: Less than 50g per litre
- • RediBase™ is suitable for base coating plasterboard joints, angles and fastener heads when used in conjunction with Boral Plasterboard finishing compounds.
- • RediBase™ is recommended for use as the first and second coat in USG Boral three coat jointing system.
- • The application of RediBase™ compound at interior temperatures less than 10°C is not recommended.
- • Application of plaster based setting compounds over premixed drying type compounds is not recommended.