SHEETROCK® Easy Sand™ mixes up to a lightweight creamy texture and is suitable for acheiving a smooth plasterboard joint finish. The low shrinkage makes it ideal for heavy fills, especially around externals and bulkheads.
SHEETROCK® Easy Sand™ is specially formulated for use in mechanical tools and for base coating plasterboard joints, internals, externals and fastener heads.
- - Weighs up to 25% less than conventional setting-type base compounds.
- - Easy Sand is suitable for base coating plasterboard joints, angles and fastener heads when used in conjunction with USG Boral Finishing Compounds.
- - Recommended for use as the first and second coat in USG Boral 3 coat jointing system.
- - Suitable by hand or mechanical tool application.
- - Excellent paper-tape bond with low shrinkage.
- - Check-crack resistance in heavy ﬁlls.
- - Choice of setting times
- Colour: White
- Type: Setting-Type Joint Compounds
- Packaging: 8/16kg Bag
- Coverage: 13 kg/100sqm
- • Hand or mechanical tool application.
- • Use of paper tape is recommended.
- • For extended working time, use Easy Sand 90/210.
- • Allow each coat of Easy Sand to set before applying the next coat.
- • Thoroughly clean all tools and equipment after use.
- • Residential and commercial applications.