SHEETROCK® Midweight finishing compound is a semi-lightweight premium grade product which offers all the benefits of the conventional-weight compound but is up to 15% lighter and results in less shrinkage and is easy to sand.
It makes handling and applying simpler, easier and faster. It is designed to be used in conjunction with BaseCote™, Easy Sand™ and RediBase™ compounds.
- - Midweight is suitable for the final coating of plasterboard joints, angles, and fastener heads when used in conjunction with BaseCote™, Easy Sand™ or RediBase™ compounds.
- - Midweight is suitable for use as the second and third coat in the USG Boral three coat jointing system.
- - Midweight can be used over plasterboard or fibre cement sheeting.
- Colour: White
- Type: Air-Drying Type Joint Compound
- Packaging: 24kg re-sealable pail
- Coverage: 33kg/100sqm (all 3 coats)
- • Hand or mechanical tool application.
- • Use of paper tape is strongly recommended.
- • Allow each coat to completely dry before applying the next coat.
- • Thoroughly clean all tools and equipment after use.
- • Residential and commercial applications.