SHEETROCK® Taping Joint Compound is designed for embedding paper tapes and provding excellent paper tape adhesion. Blended to a creamy and smooth consistency, SHEETROCK® Taping Joint Compound provides excellent slip and workability making it suitable for use by hand or mechanical tools.
SHEETROCK® Taping Joint Compound is recommended for use in environments where conditions are hot and dry, water access is limited, or where mechanical taping tools are used.
Recommended for embedding paper-tape only.
- - Provides excellent slip for fast application; as a result, joint finishing is fast, easy and smooth
- - Provides excellent adhesion and superior bond for embedding joint tape
- - Use of Taping Joint Compound, an air-drying type compound in hot and dry conditions reduces the risk of premature dry-out associated with
- Colour: White
- Type: Air-Drying Type Joint Compound.
- Packaging: 22kg Cartons.
- Coverage: 5 kg/100sqm
- • Hand or mechanical tool application.
- • Use of paper tape is strongly recommended.
- • Allow each coat to completely dry before applying the next coat.
- • Thoroughly clean all tools and equipment after use.
- • Residential and commercial applications.