SHEETROCK® Total Lite™ finishing compound is a lightweight premium grade product which offers all the benefits of the conventional weight compound but is up to 25% lighter and results in less shrinkage and is easy to sand.
It makes handling and applying simpler, easier and faster. It is designed to be used in conjunction with BaseCote™, Easy Sand™ and RediBase™ compounds.
- Total Lite is suitable for the final coating of plasterboard joints, angles, and fastener heads when used in conjunction with BaseCote™, Easy Sand™ or RediBase™ compounds.
- Total Lite is suitable for use as the second and third coat in the USG Boral three coat jointing system.
- Total Lite can be used over plasterboard or fibre cement sheeting.
- Colour: Yellow Tint.
- Working Time: Drying Type: Minimum 24hrs or longer in adverse conditions.
- Packaging: 13.2L box & 21kg re-sealable pail.
- Coverage: 38.3 ltr/100 sqm board.
- Manufacture: Compound is manufactured to stringent USG Boral product quality control specifications.
- • Surfaces must be clean and free of dust.
- • SHEETROCK® Total Lite™ can be diluted with water for use in mechanical tools as necessary.
- • Add water in 250ml increments to avoid over thinning.
- • Can be applied with hand or mechanical tools.
- • Only apply over base compounds that have been allowed to dry thoroughly (24hrs).
- • Total Lite compound must be allowed to dry thoroughly (approx. 24 hours) before sanding or coating.
- •If needed, sand lightly with 220 grit sandpaper.
- • Thoroughly clean all tools and equipment after use.