Hard Finish Plaster is a general purpose product designed to provide a tough, smooth abrasive-resistant finish over masonry, brick and concrete surfaces.
Hard Finish Plaster is a setting compound ideal for mixing with lime to give a smooth and durable internal finish. It is free from inherent shrinkage and cracking and is set to a hard, white and blemish-free surface.
- Easy to apply
- Smooth blemish free surface
- Controlled set
- Low maintenance surface - tough abrasive resistant
- Excellent surface for decorating with paint or wallpaper.
- Colour: White
- Working time: Hard Finish plaster is formulated to meet the working time requirements of each region.
- Hard Finish Plaster WA - Do not mix more than can be applied in 70-75 mins.
- Hard Finish Plaster – Do not mix more than can be applied in 20-25 mins. Finish time of 50-60 minutes
- Packaging: 20kg bags
- VOC: Less than 50 grams per litre
- Hard Finish Plaster is used as a skim coat plaster and is designed for use with lime to achieve a hard surface on walls and ceilings. Please refer to safety instructions on the lime product packaging.